Saturday, September 8, 2018

(Updated December 11th, 2019) The Glory of Falling In Love, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

The beginnings of new love. The wonder, the feelings, the hopes, expectations and desires. The unknown, what can go wrong and what can go right. Some of the greatest songs of all-time are love songs, here's some of my favorites. I'm going to start with my favorite love song of all-time.

Does it even need an introduction? I doubt it, but I'm still going to introduce the Peter Cetera classic anyway:  1) "The Glory of Love":


2) UB40 "(I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You":


3) Lord Huron "The Night We Met":
4) Christopher Cross "Arthur's Theme (The Best You Can Do)":
5) REO Speedwagon "I Can't Fight This Feeling":


6) Eric Carmen "Hungry Eyes":


7) The Revivalists "Wish I Knew You":


8) Jackson Browne "Somebody's Baby":


9) James Ingram "Just Once":


10) Jeffrey Osborne "On The Wings of Love":


11) James Ingram "One Hundred Ways":



12) George Benson's "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You":



13) Chicago "You're The Inspiration":



14) Chicago "Along Comes A Woman":



15) Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes":



16) Ed Sheeran "Galway Girl":



I've heard this song at least one million times and I still haven't become sick of it. It's just a great great song. 17) Ed Sheeran "The Shape Of You";



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites