Sunday, September 30, 2018

(Started September 26th, 2018) The Blues: An Education, Part 4

Hello,

Joe Bonamassa
"Deep In The Blues Again":



"Molly O":



"King Bee Shakedown":



"The Ghost of Macon Jones":



Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa

"Why Don't You Do Right":



"Joy":



"Sitting On Top of the World":



"I'd Rather Go Blind":



"Black Coffee":



I listened to both of his most recent CDs and both are very good. One CD is mostly original material and the second CD is covers of classic Blues songs. Kenny Wayne Shepherd

"Blue On Black":



When Kenny plays that solo, wow!!! "Never Lookin' Back":



From 2011's "How I Go (Special Edition)":

"Come On Over":
"Show Me The Way Back Home":
"Oh, Pretty Woman":

From 2014's "Goin' Home":

Featuring The Rebirth Brass Band "Palace of the Night":
Featuring Joe Walsh and Kim Wilson. "I Love The Life I Live":
"Everything Gonna Be Alright":
"House Is Rockin'":
"Born Under A Bad Sign":

Jonny Lang
"Darker Side":
"A Quitter Never Wins":

Eric Clapton "Crossroads":



About the most bluesy thing about this song is having "Blues" in the title. "Bell Bottom Blues":



 I love Blues guitar. "Same Old Blues":



Featuring B.B. King "When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer":



Leadbelly "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":
I didn't realize Ram Jam's version was a cover. Leadbelly's original "Black Betty":



Bonnie Raitt

"Angel From Montgomery":
"The Thing Called Love":

Gary Clark Jr.

"Ain't Messin' 'Round":
"Bright Lights":
"Travis County":
"Glitter Ain't Gold":

No comments:

Favorites