Friday, September 28, 2018

(Started September 27th, 2018) The Blues: An Education, Part 2

Hello,

ZZ Top 

"My Head's In Mississippi":



"I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide":



"Brown Sugar":


Otis Rush died on September 29th, 2018.  He was the architect of the so-called West Side Sound- not sure what that is. He won a Grammy in 1999 for "Any Place I'm Going", the best Traditional Blues Recording.

"I Can't Quit You Baby":


"Violent Love":



"If You Were Mine":



"My Babe":
"Keep On Loving Me Baby":


Albert King

"Born Under A Bad Sign":



"Crosscut Saw":



"Laundromat Blues":



"Call It Stormy Monday":


Jimi Hendrix

"Red House":
"Hear My Train":
"Hey Joe":
"Little Wing":
"Electric Church Red":

Robert Cray

"Smoking Gun":
"I Guess I":
"Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark":
"I Shiver":
"Right Next Door (Because Of Me)":
"Playing In The Dark":
"I Guess I Showed Her":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites