Tuesday, May 18, 2021

(Started May 18th, 2021) Some of the Best Songs/Artists of NWOCR, Part 3

Hello,

There is just so much great rock music out there, sometimes it's a bit hard to find it. Thanks to my friends at the NWOCR Facebook group for letting me know about all the great music there is to devour. I'm not familiar with all of these musicians, so I can't guarantee all of these are great songs. I'm experiencing some of these songs the first time as I'm posting them here. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's not your cup of tea.

16) Iconic Eye "Jane":

Iconic Eye "Have My Day":

Iconic Eye "Femme Fatale":

Iconic Eye "Ghost Town":

17) Ashen Reach "Epiphany": 

Ashen Reach "Fighting For My Life":

Ashen Reach "Heir To The Throne":

Ashen Reach "Prey":

18) The Fallen State "Statements":

The Fallen State "American Made":

The Fallen State "Torn":

The Fallen State "River":


The Fallen State "Nova":


19) Twisted Illusion "Online and In Line":

Twisted Illusion

20) Revival Black "Midnight Oil":

21) Wayward Sons "Until The End":

Wayward Sons "Joke's On You":

22) Massive Wagons 

"Ratio":

"Look Around":

No comments:

Favorites