Saturday, May 29, 2021

(Started May 29th, 2021) Some of the Best Songs/Artists of NWOCR, Part 4

Hello,

There is just so much great rock music out there, sometimes it's a bit hard to find it. Thanks to my friends at the NWOCR Facebook group for letting me know about all the great music there is to devour. I'm not familiar with all of these musicians, so I can't guarantee all of these are great songs. I'm experiencing some of these songs the first time as I'm posting them here. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's not your cup of tea.

23) Diamante "American Dream":

"Ghost Myself":

"Serves You Right":

"Iris" featuring Breaking Benjamin:

"Coming In Hot":

"Haunted":

Wolf Jaw used to be known as Bad Flowers, this is their such a great song. 24) Wolf Jaw "Hurricane":

"Who Needs A Soul":

"Piece of Me":

"City Lights":

"Choke":

"Hear Me":

25) Collateral "Merry Go Round":

 "Midnight Queen":

"In It For Love":

"Lullaby":

"Mr. Big Shot":

"Get Back To You":

26) Everyday Heroes  "The Witches King":

"Find My Way":

"The Crow":

"Soul To Save":

27) Witch Rider

"Shadows":

"I Am Confused":

28) Minefield "Alone Together":

"So Help Me":


No comments:

Favorites