Thursday, May 6, 2021

(Updated June 13th, 2021) Part 16, Letter F, Potential GSOAT: The Top 900ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 900ish songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 900. I plan on having 1 list of 900ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick and I'll be updating this blog frequently. They're in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 900ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

106) The Fabulous Thunderbirds "Tuff Enuff":


107) Face To Face "I Won't Lie Down":


108) Faces "Stay With Me":


109) Faith No More "Epic":


110) Faith No More "Falling To Pieces":


111) Fall Out Boy "Dance Dance":


112) Fall Out Boy "Sugar, We're Goin Down":


113) Firehouse "All She Wrote":


114) Firehouse "When I Look Into Your Eyes":


115) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":


108) First To Eleven "Over The Rainbow":


In my opinion this version is better than Lewis Capaldi's very good version. 109) First To Eleven "Someone I Used To Love":


Fixx "Red Skies At Night":

110) Fleetwood Mac "The Chain":


111) Fleetwood Mac "Dreams":


112) Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":


Flyleaf "":
John Fogerty "Centerfield":
Fogerty "The Old Man Down The Road":
Foo Fighters
Foo Fighters
Foreigner
Foreigner

82) Foster The People "Houdini":

83) The Four Seasons "December 1963 (Oh What A Night)":


) The Four Tops "Same Old Song":


) The Four Tops "I Can't Help Myself "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch":


) The Four Tops "When She Was My Girl":


) Connie Francis "Where The Boys Are":


84) Aretha Franklin "Chain of Fools":

85) Aretha Franklin "Respect":


Aretha Franklin "Think":


The Fratellis "Chelsea Dagger":


The Fratellis "":

Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out":


) Ace Frehley "New York Groove":
) Ace Frehley "":

Fugees "Killing Me Softly":
Fugees "Ready Or Not":


Fun.
Fun.

86) Furtado, Nelly "All Good Things (Come To An End)":


87) Furtado, Nelly "... On The Radio":


) Nelly Furtado "Turn Off The Light":


Fytch featuring Carmen Forbes "Raindrops":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites