Sunday, May 2, 2021

(Finished May 2nd, 2021) Part 4 of The Best of Soul/ R&B/ Funk - Non Motown Songs, Songs 52-68

Hello,

Motown wasn't the only label putting out the great soul/ r & b/ and funk music. Motown was really good finding many classic musicians, but so were other labels. 

52) Rose Royce "I Wanna Get Next To You":

53) James Brown "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag": 

54) Dionne Warwick "Heartbreaker":

55) Sly Stone and Family Stone "Family Affair":

56) Duffy "Rockferry":

57) Tina Turner "What's Love Got To Do With It":

58) Barry White "You Are The First, My Last, My Everything":

One of the greatest all-time bands and also one of the funkiest. 59) Earth, Wind and Fire "Let's Groove":

60) Cameo "Word Up":

61) TLC "Waterfalls":

62) Mariah Carey "Always Be My Baby":

63) The Boxtops "The Letter":

64) The Weeknd "Blinding Lights":

65) The Gap Band "You Dropped A Bomb On Me":

66) Amy Winehouse "You Know I'm No Good":

67) The Delfonics "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)":

68) Gladys Knight "License To Kill":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites