Tuesday, May 4, 2021

(Updated May 31st, 2021) Part 11 Potential GSOAT Artists: J The Top 900ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 900ish songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 900. I plan on having 1 list of 900ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick and I'll be updating this blog frequently. They're in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 900ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

225) J. Geils Band "Centerfold":

226) J. Geils Band "Freeze Frame":

227) J. Geils Band "Love Stinks":


228) Jackyl "Dirty Little Mind":


229) Jackyl "Down On Me":

230) Jackyl "I Stand Alone": 


231) Alan Jackson "Chasin' That Neon Rainbow":


232) Alan Jackson "Chattahoochee":


233) Alan Jackson "Don't Rock The Jukebox":


234) Alan Jackson "Here In The Real World":

235) Alan Jackson "Midnight In Montgomery":


236) Janet Jackson "Black Cat":


237) Janet Jackson "Control":


238) Janet Jackson "Miss You Much":

239) Janet Jackson "Nasty":

240) Janet Jackson 'Rhythm Nation";

241) Joe Jackson"Breaking Us In Two":


242) Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out With Him":


243) Joe Jackson "Steppin Out":


244) Michael Jackson "2000 Watts":


245) Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana":

246) Michael Jackson "Liberian Girl":

247) Michael Jackson "Rock With You":

248) Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal":

249) Michael Jackson "Who Is It":

250) James "Laid":


251) Jane's Addiction "Been Caught Stealing":


252) Jane's Addiction "Jane Says":


253) Jane's Addiction "Just Because":


254) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "Bad Reputation":


255) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "Crimson and Clover":


256) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "I Hate Myself For Loving You":


257) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "School Days":
258) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "You Drive Me Wild":


259) Jimmy Eat World "Bleed American":


Jimmy Eat World "The Middle":

Jet "Radio Song":

Jet "Rollover DJ":

Jethro Tull "Bungle In The Jungle":

Jethro Tull 

The Jets "":

Jewel "Foolish Games":

Joey + Rory "Cheater Cheater":

Elton John

Elton John

Elton John

Jesse Johnson "Get To Know You":

Jillette Johnson "Torpedo":

Journey "":

Journey "":

Journey "":

Journey "":

Judah and the Lion

Judas Priest

Judas Priest "United":

Wynonna Judd

Wynonna Judd

The Judds "":

The Judds "":

The Judds "":

) Jukebox The Ghost

) Jukebox The Ghost "":

Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart":

Joyous Wolf "":

Joyous Wolf "":

Jypsi "Love Is A Drug":

No comments:

Favorites