Tuesday, May 11, 2021

(Updated May 30th, 2021) Part 20, Letter B, Potential GSOAT: The Top 900ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 900ish songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 900. I plan on having 1 list of 900ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick and I'll be updating this blog frequently. They're in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 900ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

45) The B-52's "Deadbeat Club":

46) The B-52's "Private Idaho";


47) The B-52's "Roam":


One of those great old 70s songs, a song that doesn't get enough love. 48) The Baby's "Isn't It Time":


49) The Baby's "Every Time I Think of You":


50) Babylon Shakes "Sunset Striptease":


51) Bachman-Turner Overdrive

52) Bachman-Turner Overdrive
53)Bad Company
54Bad Company
55) Bad Company
56) Badflower
57) Badflower
58) Badflower
59) Kelsea Ballerini "End of the World":


60) Kelsea Ballerini "Music":


61) Kelsea Ballerini "XO":


62) Baltimora "Tarzan Boy":
63) The Band of Skulls
64) The Band of Skulls
65) The Band of Skulls
66) The Band "The Weight":
67) The Band Perry "All Your Life":


68) The Band Perry "Chainsaw": 


69) The Band Perry "Don't Let Me Be Lonely":
70) The Band Perry
71) The Band Perry

72) The Band Perry "End of Time"
73) The Band Perry

51) The Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter":


52) The Bangles "In Your Room":


53) The Bangles "Manic Monday":


54) The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian":


Bang Tango
Barlow Girl "Let Go":
55) Bat For Lashes "What's A Girl To Do":


56) Bay City Rollers "Saturday Night":


57) The Beach Boys "Don't Worry Baby":


58) The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":

59) The Beach Boys "Good Vibrations":


60) The Beach Boys "Help Me Rhonda":


61) The Beach Boys "Kokomo":


62) The Beach Boys "Surfer Girl":


63) The Beach Boys "Surfin' USA":


64) The Beastie Boys "Body Movin":


65) The Beastie Boys "Sabotage":


66) The Beastie Boys "Sure Shot":


67) The Beatles "Back In The U.S.S.R.":


68) The Beatles "Hey Bulldog":


69) The Beatles "Tax Man":
69) Bee Gees "Love You Inside Out":
The Bee Gees "More Than A Woman":

70) The Bee Gees "Night Fever":


Um, well of course this is a Top 100 song of all-time. Why did I ever doubt that? From the opening groove this song is a GSOAT. I apologize to all fans of great music that I ever doubted the Bee Gees. 77) The Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive":


The Bee Gees "Too Much Heaven":
71) The Bee Gees "Tragedy":


72) Bell Biv DeVoe "Poison":
73) Belle Stars "Iko Iko":
74) Belle Stars "Sign Of The Times":
75) Berlin "Take My Breath Away":


76) Berlin "The Metro":


) Berlin "No More Words":
Black Tree Vultures "":
77) Bishop Briggs "River":
78) The Black Eyed Peas
79) The Black Eyed Peas
80) The Black Eyed Peas
81) The Black Eyed Peas
The Black Keys
The Black Keys "":

35) Blondie "Dreaming":


36) Blondie "Call Me":


37) Blue Oyster Cult "Burnin' For You":


38) Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear The Reaper":

39) James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover":

40) James Blunt "So Long Jimmy":


41) James Blunt "You're Beautiful":


42) Boston "Cool The Engines":


43) Boston "Let Me Take You Home Tonight":


44) David Bowie "Changes":


45) David Bowie "Modern Love":


46) Bread "Everything I Own":


47) Bread "Guitar Man":

48) Bread "Make It With You":


Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "What I Am":


) Broken Witt Rebels
) Broken Witt Rebels

49) Garth Brooks "Wolves":


) Bobby Brown "Roni":


Jackson Browne "Doctor My Eyes":
Jackson Browne "Lawyers In Love":
50) Jackson Browne "Load Out/ Stay":


) Jackson Browne "Pretenders":
) Jackson Browne "Running On Empty":
Jackson Browne "Tender Is The Night":

51) Jackson Browne "Somebody's Baby":


) Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle "A Whole New World":


52) The Buggles "Video Killed The Radio Star":


53) The Bullet Boys "Smooth Up In Ya":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites