Saturday, May 15, 2021

(Updated May 15th, 2021) Part 21, Letter I, of The Top 900ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I actually have a plan and that might actually work. I'm coming up with my Top 900 songs of all-time, although it might break out a couple of songs beyond that. When I thought that there was only 900 GSOAT  I was incredibly naive. Now my goal is to keep it to about 900ish songs, but it feels like that won't be enough either.

Currently I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in the Top 900. I hope to have 1 list of 900 songs as my first tier of greatest songs ever. I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick. However I'll be updating these blogs frequently. These are the only no doubters Top 900ish All-Time Greatest Hits. They're in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is a way for me to keep track of how many songs I've posted. As of May 15th, 2021 I have an unknown GSOAT. When I can I update the quantity of songs on my GSOAT blogs..

) Icehouse "Electric Blue":

) Ides of March "Vehicle":

Imagine Dragons "Believer":

Imagine Dragons "Radioactive":

Imagine Dragons "Thunder":

Incubus "Nice To Know You":

Incubus "Wish You Were Here":

James Ingram "Just Once":

Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram "Somewhere Out There":

Donnie Iris "Ah Leah":

In This Moment

The Interrupters

INXS "Listen Like Thieves":

INXS "Need You Tonight":

INXS "New Sensation":

Iron Maiden "Flight of Icarus":

The Isley Brothers "For The Love":

The Isley Brothers "Shout":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites