Thursday, May 27, 2021

(Started June 28th, 2021) Part 23, Letter O, Potential GSOAT: The Top 1200ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. As of now I'm coming up with my Top 1200ish greatest songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 1200. I plan on having 1 list of 1200ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick. I'll be updating this blog frequently. The artists are in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is my way to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 1200ish songs of all-time or not. Some will, some won't. Even if they don't make it these are still great songs.

The Oak Ridge Boys "Elvira":


The Oak Ridge Boys "Make My Life With You":


) The Oak Ridge Boys "Sail Away":

O.A.R. "Love and Memories":

O.A.R. "Shattered (Turn The Car Around)":


Oasis "Don't Look Back In Anger":


The O'Jays "..... For The Love Of Money":


) O'Jays "Love Train": 

) O'Jays "Used To Be My Girl":


) Sinead O'Connor "Black Boys On Mopeds":


Sinead O' Connor "Daddy I'm Fine":


Sinead O'Connor "The Emperor's New Clothes":


Sinead O' Connor "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance":

Sinead O'Connor "No Man's Woman":

Sinead O'Connor "Take Me To Church":


Sinead O'Connor "This Is A Rebel Song":


Of Montreal "Requiem for O.M.M.":


The Offspring "D.U.I.":


The Offspring "Gotta Get Away":


The Offspring "The Kids Aren't Alright":

Ohio Players "Love Rollercoaster":

Oh Wonder "All We Do":


Oingo Boingo

Oingo Boingo "Flesh N' Blood":

Oingo Boingo "Just Another Day":

Oingo Boingo "Not My Slave":

Oingo Boingo "Only A Lad":

Oingo Boingo "Stay":

Oingo Boingo "Sweat":


Oingo Boingo "Who Do You Want To Be":

OK Go "Invincible":

Old Ceremony "Get To Love":

) Oliver Future "Stranger Than The Stranger":

OMC "How Bizarre":

OMD

OMD "So In Love":

One Republic "Secrets":

) Orgy "Blue Monday":

The Orioles "Crying In The Chapel":


Orleans "Still The One":

Orianthi "According To You"

Orinanthi "Think Like A Man":

K.T. Oslin "Do Ya":

Joan Osborne

Joan Osborne "Right Hand Man":

Joan Osborne "St. Teresa":


Joan Osborne "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted":


Ozzy Osbourne "Flying High Again":

Ozzy Osbourne "I Don't Know":

Ozzy Osbourne "Mama, I'm Coming Home":

) Ozzy Osbourne "Perry Mason": 

Ozzy Osbourne "Road To Nowhere":

Ozzy Osbourne "Shot In The Dark":

Ozzy Osbourne "The Ultimate Sin" Our Lady Peace "Clumsy":

Our Lady Peace "Innocent":

Our Lady Peace "Somewhere Out There":
Our Lady Peace "Starseed":
Our Lady Peace "Superman's Dead":

Outkast "Hey Ya":

Owl City "Fireflies":

OXO "Whirly Girl":

Outsiders "Time Won't Let Me":

Over The Rhine "Trouble":

No comments:

Favorites