Wednesday, May 19, 2021

(Finished May 19th, 2020) What Is That Song?, Part 1

Hello,

I'm trying to find a classic song I heard the other day. It's a song I loved back in the day, but I had completely forgotten it.  Randomly I heard it the other day, but cannot for the life of me remember who sang it. It seems to me it was the Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys or maybe the Gatlin Brothers. There's something about some time of building or lobby. I will eventually figure it out. Please join me as I'm doing some googling to try and find it. But in the mean time I'm going to be listening to some of the greatest  country songs of all-time. So many of these songs have many memories associated with them.

After researching and trying to find this song all night long I wasn't successful. I'll keep working on it until I figure out what that mysterious song is.

1) Hank Williams Jr. "A Country Boy Can Survive":

2) Juice Newton "Angel of The Morning";


3) The Highwomen "Highwomen":


4) Keith Whitley "Nothing At All":


5) Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson "Pancho and Lefty";


6) Earl Thomas Conley "Holding Her And Loving You":


7) John Conlee "She Can't Say That Anymore":


8) Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About It":


9) Steve Earle "Copperhead Road":


10) Tom T. Hell "Old Dogs, Children and Watermelon Wine":


11) Freddy Fender "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights":


12) Johnny Paycheck "The Only Hell My Mama Ever Raised":


13) Lady A "Need You Now":


14) Johnny Duncan and Janie Fricke "Thinkin' Of A Rendezvous":


15) CW McCall "Convoy":


16) Big & Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)":


17) The Statler Brothers "Flowers On The Wall":


18) Oak Ridge Boys "Dream On":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites