Monday, May 17, 2021

(Started May 17th, 2021) Some of the Best Songs/Artists of NWOCR, Part 2

Hello,

There is just so much great rock music out there, sometimes it's a bit hard to find it. Thanks to my friends at the NWOCR Facebook group for letting me know about all the great music there is to devour. I'm not familiar with all of these musicians, so I can't guarantee all of these are great songs. I'm experiencing some of these songs the first time as I'm posting them here. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's not your cup of tea.

17) Mason Hill "No Regret":

18) Mason Hill "Broken Son":


19) The L.A. Maybe "Mr. Danger":

20) South of Salem "Cold Day In Hell":

21) South of Salem "Let Us Prey":


22) South of Salem "Demons Are Forever":


23) Trucker Diablo "Btkor":


24) Trucker Diablo "Rock Kids of the 80s":

25) Trucker Diablo "Tail End Of A Hurricane":

26) Smith/Kotzen "Running":


This song is so so, but I love the guitar solos. 27) Smith/Kotzen "Scars":


28) The Damn Truth "Pirates and Politicians":


29) The Damn Truth "Love Is Blindness":


30) The Damn Truth "This Is Are We Are Who Now":


31) Scarlet Rebels "No One Else To Blame":

29) Scarlet Rebels "Nothing To Say":

30) Scarlet Rebels "You Take My Breath Away":

29) Scarlet Rebels "Can I Open My Eyes":

30) Dirty Honey "No Warning":

31) Dirty Honey "Tied Up":

32) Dirty Honey "When I'm Gone":

33) Ryders Creed "Hand In Hand With The Devil":

34)  Ryders Creed "Meant To Be":

35) Ryders Creed "Chasing Dreams":

No comments:

Favorites