Sunday, May 16, 2021

(Started May 16th, 2021) Some of the Best Songs/Artists of NWOCR, Part 1

Hello,

There is just so much great rock music out there, sometimes it's a bit hard to find it. Thanks to my friends at the NWOCR Facebook group for letting me know about all the great music there is to devour. I'm not familiar with all of these musicians, so I can't guarantee all of these are great songs. I'm experiencing some of these songs the first time as I'm posting them here. Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean it's not your cup of tea.

1) Heavy Feather "30 Days":

2) Ashen Reach ""Fighting For My Life:

3) Hollowstar "Sinner":

This is such a great band name. 4) Dead Man's Whiskey "Live, Loud and Ready":

5) Dead Man's Whiskey "This Fight":

6) Dust Coda "Limbo Man":


7) The Dust Coda "Breakdown":


From KinStrife's "Fools and Monsters", which was released this year. "Fools and Monsters" has these great songs on it. 8) "Make Me":

9) "Cursed":

10) "Getaway":

11) "Fear":


12) "Unconditional":

From The Warning CD "Queen of the Murder Scene" comes these good songs. Their new CD "Choke" will be coming out soon, I couldn't find an exact date. 13) "Dust To Dust":

14) "Ugh":

15) "Red Hands Never Fade":

This song is from The Warning's 2017 CD "XX1 Century Blood". 16) The Warning "Survive":


No comments:

Favorites