Sunday, May 15, 2022

(Finished May 15th, 2022) Part 2 of The 102 Best Songs of the 80s

Hello,

The way this is going to go is I'm going to post the Top 102 greatest 80s songs in order of the way I thought of them. Once I hit 102 songs I'll and look at the 100 listed songs and see if there are any other songs that the 103rd song might be better than. If so I'll replace the previously listed song. That way I can stay at 102 songs and have truly the 102 greatest 80s songs of all-time. Well at least that's the fantasy and dream. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the 102 greatest 80s songs.

I may or may not post other great 80s songs by each band listed. Some of these musicians have more than just one of the Top 102 80s songs of all-time. As all of these artists are so much more than one of the 100 greatest songs of the 80s.

Not even 20 million YouTube views? For one of the greatest ballads of all-time? What the hell?
5) Peter Cetera "The Glory of Love":


With Amy Grant "Next Time I Fall":


"One Good Woman":


Soon to be 35 million YouTube views. 6) Poison "Every Rose Has It's Thorn":


More great 80s songs by Poison.

Poison aren't known for their brilliant lyrics. "I Want Action":


"I Won't Forget You":


"Talk Dirty To Me":


"Nothin' But A Good Time":


"Fallen Angel":


Over 45 million YouTube views. 7) Motley Crue "Kickstart My Heart":


More great 80s songs by Motley Crue:

"Home Sweet Home":


"Smokin' In The Boys Room":


This song did get a bump up to Top 100 Greatest Songs of the 80s. It's definitely a great song. Later it will be revealed at #60. That means you'll have to enjoy it twice. It's a song I listened to again and questioned myself why I even wondered if it should be in the Top 102 80s Songs of All-Time? Um, hell yeah.
 "Girls Girls Girls":


"Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)":


"Without You":


"Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites