Wednesday, May 4, 2022

(Finished May 4th, 2022) Part 5 of The Best Songs About/ Or Mention Time- Almost All in Alphabetical Order

Hello,

Time, time everywhere there's time and the passage of time. Here's several songs I thought about after I finished and published Parts 1 to 4.

68) Leona Lewis "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face":


So many of these songs about time are heartbreaking, but this one has to be one of the most heartbreaking. But it's such a good song. 69) Kenny Loggins "Return To Pooh Corner":

70) Lulu "To Sir With Love":

71) Madonna "This Used To Be My Playground":

72) Barry Manilow "Copacabana":

73) Barry Manilow "Mandy":

74) Masked Intruder "If Only":

75) Reba McEntire "All This Time":


76) Reba McEntire "For My Broken Heart":

77) Reba McEntire "One Promise Too Late":

78) Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes "(I've Had) The Time of My Life":

79) John Mellencamp "R.O.C.K. In The USA":

80) George Michael "Praying For Time":

81) Mike and the Mechanics "Living Years":

82) Mike and the Mechanics "Silent Running":

83) Motley Crue "Time For Change":

84) Mungo Jerry "In The Summertime":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites