Tuesday, May 31, 2022

(Finished May 31st, 2022) Part 3 of "Heart" Songs

Hello,

I wanted to listen to a lot of songs about heart/ hearts today- that's the reason for this blog. I hope you have the heart for it and maybe take it to heart as well. 

 35) The Eagles "Heartache Tonight":


36) James Ingram "I Don't Have The Heart":


37) Bryan Adams "Straight From The Heart":


38) Roxette "Listen To Your Heart":


39) Phil Collins "Two Hearts":

40) Bee Gees "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart":

41) Steve Perry "Foolish Heart":

42) The Knack "Heartbeat":

43) The Wallflowers "6th Avenue Heartache":

44) Reba McEntire "For My Broken Heart":


45) Vixen "Edge Of A Broken Heart":


46) Loverboy "Queen of the Broken Hearts":


47) Robbie Dupree "Hot Rod Hearts":


48) Motley Crue "Kickstart My Heart":


49) Don Henley "The Heart of the Matter":


50 Marty Balin "Hearts":


51) Cher "Heart of Stone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites