Wednesday, June 1, 2022

(Finished June 1st, 2022) Part 1 of The Best Duets of All-Time: All Genres

Hello,

1) Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams "Too Much, Too Little, Too Late":


2) Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright "With You I'm Born Again": 

3) Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore":

Is this the best duet ever, it's got to be in the Top Ten of all-time. 4) Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson "I Know Him So Well":

5) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers with Stevie Nicks "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":

6) Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman "Time To Say Goodbye":

7) Sonny and Cher "I Got You Babe":

8) Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes "I've Had The Time Of My Life

9) Patrick Swayze featuring Wendy Fraser "She's Like The Wind":

10) Patti Labelle featuring Michael McDonald "On My Own":

Is this a duet?  11) Chaka Khan and Grandmaster Melle Mel "I Feel For You";


12) Elton John and Kiki Dee "Don't Go Breaking My Heart":


13) Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell "Ain't No Mountain High Enough":

The next three songs are all Simon and Garfunkel classics. 14) "The Sounds Of Silence":


15) "Scarborough Fair":


16) "I Am A Rock":


17) Colm Wilkinson and Philip Quast "The Confrontation":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites