Wednesday, June 22, 2022

(Updated June 22nd, 2022) Part 3 of The Best of Summer Nights of The Stars in Layton, Utah

Hello,

The above lineup is coming to the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton, Utah Summer 2022. This is a place that I have seen many great concerts. Those acts include Night Ranger, Starship featuring Mickey Thomas, Boz Scaggs, Joan Osborne and a few others. This year I would like to see .38 Special, Sara Evans, Blue Oyster Cult and Kansas. Since I first started this series of blogs I've decided to also see Jocelyn and Chris, they are the entire focus of Part 1 of this blog series. 

These next several songs are by Kansas:

24) "The Song The River Sang":


I love the billowing red hair in this video. 25) "Carry On Wayward Son":


26) "Point of Know Return":


27) "Play The Game Tonight":


28) "Fight Fire With Fire":


29) "The Absence of Presence":


"Hopelessly Human":


"Sparks of the Tempest":


"Nobody's Home":


4) Starship featuring Mickey Thomas:

Jefferson Starship "Jane":


Jefferson Starship "Stranger":


Just plain Starship, no airplanes or jeffersons to be found. "It's Not Enough":


Almost 105 million YouTube views. "We Built This City":


"Find Your Way Back":
"Layin' It On The Line":

"Sister Golden Hair" is one of the most sublime songs ever. However there's no way I'll pay $90 a ticket to go see America:

"Sister Golden Hair":


"You Can Do Magic":


A little less than a month until I get to see the lovely Miss Evans in concert, I am looking forward to it. In fact you could say I could not ask for more. Sara Evans:

"I Could Not Ask For More":


"A Real Fine Place To Start":


"No Place That Far";


"Suds In The Bucket":


"Born To Fly":


"Every Little Kiss":


"I Keep On Looking":


"Perfect":


Sara Evans with REO Speedwagon and her band "Take It On The Run":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites