Wednesday, June 8, 2022

(Finished June 8th, 2022) Part 3 of A Playlist and Love Letter To Music, Part 3

Hello,

I wrote the first two parts of this blog series on April 18th and 23rd, 2020. A couple of years ago I watched the first two episodes of the Hulu series "High Fidelity". I love music geekiness and I love people that love music as much as me. This show is not perfect and it could be better. But it does have its moments and I love it's enthusiasm for music. In the second episode Rob is looking for the perfect playlist, I thought to myself that's a great idea. For this blog I decided I wanted to create a playlist that's also a love letter to music. I'm excited that Debbie Harry will be appearing in an upcoming episode of Season One. And the first rule about playlists is that there are no rules.

After a couple of episodes I did give up on "High Fidelity" and my love of music continues on. These are songs about music or songs that make me remember yet again how much music makes my life better.

41) "Thunderstruck":

42) "Morning Has Broken":

43) CSS "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex":


44) Queen "Radio GaGa":


45) Billy Joel "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":


46) Foreigner "Juke Box Hero":


47) Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing":


"But you don't really care for music, do you?" 48) Rufus Wainwright "Hallelujah":


49) Three Dog Night "Old Fashioned Love Song":


50) Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":


51) The Doors "When The Music's Over":


52) Billy Ocean 


53) Rush "The Spirit of Radio":


54) The Carpenters "Superstar":


55) David Bowie "Suffragette City":


56) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":


57) Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars, this is their song "Uptown Funk":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites