Monday, June 20, 2022

(Finished June 20th, 2022) Part 4 of The 102 Best Songs of the 1990s

Hello,

The way I'm doing this is I'm going to post the Top 102 greatest 90s songs in order of the way I thought of them. Once I hit 102 songs I will go and look at the 102 listed songs and see if there are any other songs that the 101st song might be better than. If so I will replace the previously listed song. That way I can stay at 100 songs and have truly the 100 greatest 1990s songs of all-time. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the 102 greatest 1990s songs.

I will also post other great 90s songs by each band listed if motivated enough. As all of these artists are so much more than one of the 100 greatest songs of the 1990s. Yeah I'm going to try and do all the decades from the 1950s to now, some decades will be harder/easier than others. It's likely not all of these songs will still be around in the final edition of this decade's Top 102 Best Songs.

I included Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U" and M.C. Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" in with the best songs of the 80s. I won't be including those songs here.

Almost 74 million YouTube views. 52) Wilson Phillips "Hold On":


Over 1 billion YouTube views. 53) Aqua "Barbie Girl":


Above 675.5 million YouTube views. 54) Radiohead "Creep":


Over 920 million YouTube views. 55) "They Don't Care About Us":


Over 416 million YouTube views. 56) Lou Bega "Mambo No. 5":


Almost 184 million YouTube views. 57) Haddaway "What Is Love":


Just slightly over 3 million YouTube views. 58) Barenaked Ladies "It's All Been Done":


This video has only been up 3 months and it already has 3 million YouTube views. 
59) Cher "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)":


60) The Smashing Pumpkins "Today":


Almost 9 million YouTube views. 61) Culture Beat "Mr. Vain":


Over 152 million YouTube views. 62) Montell Jordan "This Is How We Do It":


Almost 10.5 million YouTube views. 63) Stone Temple Pilots "Sex Type Thing":


Over 64 million YouTube views. 64) Creed "Higher":


Almost 200 million YouTube views. 65) Christina Aguilera "Genie In A Bottle":


Over 211 million YouTube views. 66) Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything For Love":


Almost 287 million YouTube views. 67) Green Day "Basket Case":


Almost 200 million YouTube views. 68) Alanis Morissette "Ironic":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites