Tuesday, June 21, 2022

(Started June 21st, 2022) Part 1 of The 102 Best Songs of the 2010s

Hello,

The way I'm doing this is I'm going to post the Top 102 greatest 2010s songs in order of the way I thought of them. Once I hit 102 songs I will go and look at the 102 listed songs and see if there are any other songs that the 101st song might be better than. If so I will replace the previously listed song. That way I can stay at 100 songs and have truly the 100 greatest 2010s songs of all-time. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the 102 greatest 2010s songs.

I will also post other great 2010s songs by each band listed if motivated enough. As all of these artists are so much more than one of the 100 greatest songs of the 2010s. Yeah I'm going to try and do all the decades from the 1950s to now, some decades will be harder/easier than others. It's likely not all of these songs will still be around in the final edition of this decade's Top 102 Best Songs.

1) "Alexander Hamilton":
2) Halsey "Castle":
Over 5.7 billion YouTube views. 3) Ed Sheeran "Shape of You":


4) "A Thousand Years":

Over 4.6 billion YouTube listens. 5) Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk":


Almost 430 million YouTube views. 6) The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey "Closer":


7) Cher Lloyd "Want U Back":
8) The Weeknd "Blinding Lights":
9) Grace "You Don't Own Me":
10) "No Roots":
Slightly over 2 billion YouTube views. 11) Adele "Rolling In The Deep":


12) Passenger "Let Her Go":
13) Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris "We Found Love":


Over 1.9 billion YouTube views. 14) Gotye featuring Kimbra "Somebody I Used To Know":


15) Alice Merton "Lash Out":
Over 761 million YouTube views. 16) Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger":


17) Lord Huron "The Night We Met":

No comments:

Favorites