Thursday, June 9, 2022

(Finished July 20th, 2022) Part 2 of The 102 Best Songs of the 2020s

Hello,

The way I'm doing this is I'm going to post the Top 102 greatest 2020s songs in order of the way I thought of them. Once I hit 100 songs I will go and look at the 102 listed songs and see if there are any other songs that the 103rd song might be better than. If so I will replace the previously listed song. That way I can stay at 102 songs and have truly the 102 greatest 2020s songs of all-time. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the 102 greatest 2020s songs.

All of these artists are so much more than one of the 102 greatest songs of the 2020s. Yeah I'm going to try and do all the decades from the 1950s to now, some decades will be harder/easier than others. Again not all of these songs will still be around in the final edition of this decade's Top 102 Best Songs. Also I want to see how many YouTube views each video has. I have decided to go from 100 songs to 102 songs as each blog has 17 songs. That will be 6 blogs of 17 songs each unless I do what I'm doing with the 80s blogs. I don't know enough songs from this decade to do that though.

This video has over 378 million YouTube views. 18) Olivia Rodrigo "Good 4 U":


This video has over 365 million YouTube views, not surprising with these two dynamos singing. 19) Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande "Rain On Me":


This video has over 495 million YouTube views. 20) Dua Lipa "Break My Heart":


It only has 17 million YouTube views, which is few compared to many other songs in this blog series.
21) Marshmello and Halsey "Be Kind":


Over 115 million YouTube views. 22) Billie Eilish "No Time To Die":


Almost 10 million YouTube views. 23) Machine Gun Kelly featuring Bring Me The Horizon "maybe":


This video has over 21.6 million YouTube views. Another very good song from the not always subtle Avril. 24) Avril Lavigne "Bite Me":


Over 2.2 million YouTube views. 25) The Black Keys "Wild Child":


This video is just about to get 11 million YouTube views. 26) Muse "Won't Stand Down":


This video has about 4 million YouTube views. 27) Royal Blood "Typhoons":


Almost 450,000 YouTube views. 28) Kissin' Dynamite "Not The End of the Road":


29) White Reaper "Sad But True":


Over 75 million YouTube views. 30) Lady Gaga "911":


31) Trucker Diablo "Btkor":


32) The Aces "Daydream":


33) Blue Oyster Cult "Edge of The World":


Almost 59 million YouTube views. 34) Halsey "Graveyard":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites