Sunday, June 26, 2022

(Started June 26th, 2022) Part 1 of Bands That Should Not Be Forgotten

Hello,

These are bands of any decade, the key thing being a band that was great but has been consigned to the trash heap of history. One band that I really love is The Knack, known most for "My Sharona". But I have written about them so many times so I'm not going to write about them here.

First band up is Eisley, who's new song, "Raise Your Glass" isn't available yet on YouTube. Their debut CD, 2005's "Room Noises", was one of the best debuts ever. It featured some of the most pleasant, lovely and enjoyable pop songs of all-time. Sadly they have yet to match that amazing debut.

Only 371,000 YouTube views, that's criminal for such a beautiful song. 1) "Memories":

2) "Telescope Eyes":

3) "Golly Sandra":

4) "Marvelous Things":

5) "Brightly Wound":

6) "One Day I Floated Away":

7) "Trolleywood":

8) "Smarter":

Second band up is Age of Chance, a band I hadn't even heard of until today. But once I saw their name on two different lists of bands that shouldn't have been forgotten I knew I needed to check them out. They do have some cool songs, but I don't know their genre is deep enough to not sound the same after a few songs?

1) "Time's Up (Timeless Mix)":

2) "Don't Get Mad Get Even! (The Beats of New York)":

3) "Who's Afraid of The Big Bad Noise!":

4) "Higher Than Heaven":

5) Playing With Fire":

Yes, a cover of the Trammps classic. 6) "Disco Inferno":

7) "We Got Trouble":

Yes a sorta cover of the Prince classic. 8) "Kiss":


"Take It":


"Crash Conscious":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites