Sunday, June 19, 2022

(Finished June 19th, 2022) Part 2 of The 102 Best Songs of the 2000s

Hello,

The way I'm doing this is I'm going to post the Top 102 greatest 2000s songs in order of the way I thought of them. Once I hit 102 songs I will go and look at the 102 listed songs and see if there are any other songs that the 101st song might be better than. If so I will replace the previously listed song. That way I can stay at 102 songs and have truly the 102 greatest 2000s songs of all-time. This isn't a ranking by best songs, that's just too much work. As best as I can these are the 102 greatest 2000s songs.

As all of these artists are so much more than one of the 102 greatest songs of the 2000s. Yeah I'm going to try and do all the decades from the 1950s to now, some decades will be harder/easier than others. Again not all of these songs will still be around in the final edition of this decade's Top 102 Best Songs. Let's see how these songs compare in terms of YouTube views.

Slowly but surely closing in on two million YouTube views. The official music video for this song has almost 108 million YouTube views. 18) Sara Bareilles "Love Song":


Just slightly over 19 million YouTube views. 19) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":


You knew this one would be here, didn't you? One of my all-time favorite songs. This has almost three million YouTube views. I certainly exaggerating, but it feels like half of those listens are by me. 20) Green Day "Whatsername":


This video only has 140,000 views. How are not more people aware of one of the 100 best songs of the 2000s? 21) Annie "Me Plus One":


I had planned not to include country songs in this series of blogs. I was going to create a separate blog series for country songs, which I'm still going to do. But there are just songs that break out into greater consciousness that I feel I must include here. This video has almost 514 million YouTube views. 
22) Lady A "Need You Now":


Almost 17.5 million YouTube views. 23) Incubus "Nice To Know You":


Slightly over 1 billion YouTube views. 24) Lady Gaga "Poker Face":


This video has 474 million YouTube views, slightly under half of the above song. 25) The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army":


Over 224 million YouTube views. 26) Creed "My Sacrifice":


Over 165 million YouTube views. 27) Paramore "CrushCrushCrush


Over 622 million YouTube views. 28) James Blunt "You're Beautiful":


Over 696 million YouTube views. 29) Outkast "Hey Ya":


Over 49.6 million YouTube views. 30) Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor":


Almost 242 million YouTube views. 31) Paramore "Misery Business":


Almost 345,000 YouTube views. 32) Pink "Missundaztood":


33) Britney Spears "Toxic":


5.5 million YouTube views. 34) Garbage "Androgyny": 


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites