Sunday, June 19, 2022

(Finished June 19th, 2022) Part 11 of Selected Classic Ballads

Hello,

I started watching Amazon Prime's so very good (so far) Season 1 of "Reacher". Check it out. Anyway there's a scene where Reacher was dancing with his potential lady friend, Roscoe (yes, that's her name). Patsy Cline's "Crazy" inspired Roscoe to ask Reacher to dance. They went to the dance floor and that nearly perfect song matched the romantic moment perfectly. I was inspired to work on a series of classic ballads, starting with "Crazy".

169) Bread "Everything I Own":

170) Giant "I'll See You In My Dreams":

171) Journey "Who's Crying Now":

172) Atlantic Starr "Secret Lovers":

173) Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson "Friends and Lovers":  

174) Donna Lewis "I Love You Always Forever":

175) Billy Ocean "Suddenly":

176) Dido "White Flag":


177) Patti Labelle featuring Michael McDonald "On My Own":


178) Billy Joel "Honesty":


179) The Commodores "Night Shift":


I'm pretty sure this is the second time I posted this song, that means you can enjoy it twice. 180) Anita Baker "Giving You The Best I Got":


181) Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville "All My Life":


182) Cheap Trick "The Flame":


183) Anita Baker "Sweet Love":


184) Toto "I'll Be Over You":

185) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites