Saturday, June 11, 2022

(Finished June 11th, 2022) Part 4 of "Heart" Songs

Hello,

I wanted to listen to a lot of songs about heart/ hearts today- that's the reason for this blog. I hope you have the heart for it and maybe take it to heart as well. Whatever you do just don't be heartless. Enough puns? Okay enjoy the music.

52) Bonnie Raitt "Have A Heart":


53) Bonnie Tyler "Hide Your Heart":


54) Elton John "Heartache All Over The World":


55) Hal Ketchum "Hearts Are Gonna Roll":


56) Martika "Cross My Heart":


57) Natalie Grant "Closer To Your Heart":


58) Paul Westerberg "Dyslexic Heart":


59) Green Day "Stab You In The Heart":

60) "Piece Of My Heart":

61) Damone "New Change of Heart":

62) Royal Blood "Hole In My Heart":


63) Midnight Oil "The Dead Heart":


64) Passenger "Hearts On Fire":

65) Rixton "Me and My Broken Heart":

66) Leonard Cohen "Happens To The Heart":


67) Erasure "Heart of Stone":


68) The 1975 "Heart Out":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites