Monday, May 30, 2022

(Finished May 30, 2022) Part 7 of The Best Debut CDs Of All-Time: AC/DC, Bloc Party & Blondie

Hello,

Yes it's another blog topic that I won't finish quickly, but hopefully finish eventually, is the best debut CDs of all-time. I originally was going to organize the CDs from best to worst, but I don't have that much time. I've given up on organizing them in alphabetical order, that just turned into too many issues.  I scoured rankings/lists from Ranker, Wikipedia.org and rollingstone.com to come up with this list. There are also a few CDs that came to me on their own. On previous blogs for this topic I've mentioned other CDs that came close to being greatest CDs ever, but they just fell a bit short.

This is AC/DC's first international CD, their first two CDs were released mainly in Australia.
19) AC/DC "High Voltage":

"It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock and Roll)":


"The Jack":


"T.N.T":


"Live Wire":


"She's Got Balls":


"High Voltage":


Whatever happened to these guys, they were great. 20) Bloc Party "Silent Alarm": "Like Eating Glass":


"Helicopter":


"Positive Tension":


"Banquet":


"Price of Gas":


"She's Hearing Voices":


21) Blondie "Blondie": "In The Flesh":


"Rip Her To Shreds":


"Kung Fu Girls":


"Look Good In Blue":


"Attack of the Giant Ants":


"X Offender":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites