Sunday, September 4, 2022

(Finished September 4th, 2022) Part 7 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List: Songs 103-119

Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of the videos below I got from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to all.

103) Information Society featuring Leonard Nimoy "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)":


104) B-Movie "Nowhere Girl":


105) Yello "The Race":


106) Dan Terminus "Death By Distortion":


107) Kim Wilde "Kids In America":


108) "Here Comes The Rain Again":


109) The Lotus Eaters "The First Picture Of You":


110) The Assembly "Never Never":


111) Future Islands "Seasons (Waiting On You)":


112) Duran Duran "The Reflex":


113) Howard Jones "New Song":


114) La Roux "In For The Kill" (the Skream remix):


115) Goldfrapp "Strict Machine":


116) Erasure "Chorus":


117) Strawberry Switchblade "Since Yesterday":


118) Electronic "Getting Away With It":


One of the all-time great, all-time lesser known, all-time best synth songs. A very 80s video. 119) Kon Kan "I Beg Your Pardon" (Club mix):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites