Wednesday, September 28, 2022

(Finished September 28th, 2022) Part 6 of The Best 80s Ballads: Songs 86-102

Hello,

"Cobra Kai" Season 3, episode 10 when Ali (the still beautiful Elisabeth Shue), Daniel and Johnny all get together and I had a complete surge of 80s nostalgia. Then Journey's classic "Faithfully" started playing and the feels took over. Here are a few of the hundreds of great 80s ballads. Long live the pop culture of the 80s.

86) Journey "Open Arms":


87) Elton John "Sad Songs (Say So Much)":


88) Sade "Your Love Is King":


89) Marty Balin "Hearts":


90) Klymaxx "I Miss You":


91) Breathe "Hands To Heaven":


92) Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":


93) Starship "Sara":


94) Kenny Rogers "Lady":


95) Chicago "Love Me Tomorrow":


96) Kool and The Gang "Joanna":


97) Whitney Houston "You Give Good Love":


98) Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band "Like A Rock":


99) Motley Crue "You're All I Need":


100) Foreigner "I Want To Know What Love Is":


101) Barbra Streisand "Comin' In And Out of Your Life":


102) Journey "Send Her My Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites