Monday, September 12, 2022

(Finished September 12th, 2022) Part 1 of Best 80s Canadian Rockers: Songs 1-20

Hello,

The best of 80s Canadian rock, defined from the late 70s to 1990 and Jane Child. I had to have at least one woman represented. Thanks again to Ranker.com for this great idea which I have now extrapolated to UK, Australian and Canadian 80s rockers. I will only include songs from the above mentioned time frame. I'll post anywhere from a few to several songs for each band. For the purposes of this blog I'll consider any band that had a hit between 1978 to 1990 as an 80s bands.  I'm going to alternate the songs by band in alphabetical order. I'm going to start off with the one hit wonders first. One of these bands, Toque, is of more recent vintage. I'm including them as they cover a lot of 80s Canadian rock songs- quite well btw.

1) The Payolas "Eyes of A Stranger":


2) Jane Child "Don't Wanna Fall In Love":


3) Partland Brothers "Soul City":


4) Red Rider "Lunatic Fringe":


5) Saga "On The Loose":


6) Trooper "Raise A Little Hell":


7) Nick Gilder "Hot Child In The City":


8) Prism "Don't Let Him Know":


9) Chilliwack "My Girl (Gone Gone Gone)":


Corey Hart was not a one hit wonder, I will only be including his two most rocking songs here.

10) Corey Hart "Never Surrender":


11) Corey Hart "It Ain't Enough":


12) Bryan Adams "This Time":


13) April Wine "Roller":


14) Glass Tiger "I'm Still Searching";


15) Honeymoon Suite "Feel It Again":


16) Loverboy "The Kid Is Hot Tonite":


17) Aldo Nova "Hot Love":


18) Rush "Limelight":


19) Triumph "Fight The Good Fight":


20) Toque "Working For The Weekend":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites