Monday, September 12, 2022

(Finished September 12th, 2020) B101's Top 500 Songs of the 80s, Part 21: Songs 125-108

Hello,

Because I haven't taken on enough projects already I decided I'd start yet one more project. I Googled The Top Songs of the 80s and found a Billboard list, but I didn't want to pay for that. I'm sure that Billboard would call that proprietary information. Next I thought I could do my Top 100 80s songs on my iTunes, but that ended up being too much work. I continued Googling and stumbled across this B101 countdown- they're an 80s and More station out of Providence. Since I found this easily and there's no financial strings attached I'm hoping this isn't proprietary information. Thanks to B101.

124) Naked Eyes "Always Something There To Remind Me":

123) Rod Stewart "Young Turks":

122) Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)":

I wasn't aware there was another video for this song other than the "Pretty In Pink" video. 121) OMD "If You Leave":

120) Prince "Purple Rain":

We have now entered the gooey part of this blog with the next three songs. 119) Heart "These Dreams":

118) Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting":

117) Phil Collins "A Groovy Kind of Love":

116) Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes":

115) Earth, Wind & Fire "Let's Groove":

114) George Michael "Father Figure":

113) John Mellencamp "Pink Houses":

112) A-ha "Take On Me":

111) The Police "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic":

110) Wang Chung "Dance Hall Days":

109) Hall & Oates "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)":

108) Michael Jackson "Rock With You":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites