Saturday, September 3, 2022

(Started September 3rd, 2022) Highlights of Great Musicians I've Seen This Last Year

Hello,

I'm right in the middle of three concerts in three weeks. A little over week ago on a rain soaked night I was able to see the up and coming blues rockers Jocelyn and Chris, last night I saw the energetic Shakey Graves. And last, but definitely not least, I will be seeing Roger Waters. He's the mastermind behind some of the most classic songs of mine, and any other generation. What school child hasn't sung along to "all you are is another brick in the wall."

This blog is about some of the great songs I've seen live from last September to this September. Not all the songs played below were played at the concerts I went to.

Such a fun song, even more fun live. Little Big Town "Wine, Beer, Whiskey":

"Little White Church";

"Boondocks":

"Hamilton": "Schuyler Sisters":

"Helpless/Satisfied":

"Yorktown":

"She takes his hand" always gets me. Lin Manuel Miranda and Phillipa Soo. "It's Quiet Uptown";

And a longer performance by Sydney James Harcourt and Carleigh Bettiol:

Tool "Sober":


"Undertow":


"Stinkfist":


.38 Special

Sara Evans 

A true moment of genius is this song. Shakey Graves "Dearly Departed";

"Time":

"War Horn":

"Hard Wired":

Roger Waters/ Pink Floyd "In The Flesh/ Run Like Hell":

"Comfortably Numb/ Another Brick In The Wall";


The temporarily reunited Pink Floyd at Live 8:

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites