Thursday, March 23, 2023

(Finished March 23rd, 2023) Part 2 of The "Oh Yeah" Songs

Hello,

These are songs that I haven't heard or thought that much the last few years, but hearing or seeing them once again I remember how great of songs they are. I hear the song and then think "oh yeah" that's a great song.

18) The Dave Matthews Band "The Space Between":


19) Hot Chocolate "You Sexy Thing":


20) M "Pop Musik":


21) Bon Jovi "It's My Life":


22) New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle":


23) Alanis Morissette "Uninvited":


24) Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band":


25) Frank Mills "Music Box Dancer":


I'm a big fan of the newer country singer Lainey Wilson, here are three songs by her.  26) "Heart Like A Truck":


27) "Grease":


28) "Weak-End":


The next three songs are by Little River Band 29) "Reminiscing":


30) "Cool Change":


31) "Take It Easy On Me":


This is Frontiers, they bill themselves as the ultimate Journey tribute band. They are pretty good from what I can tell. I would love to hear all those songs live again by a band as good as this. Frontiers is coming to the Layton Amphitheater 32) Frontiers "I'll Be Alright Without You":


33) This is a medley by Frontiers of Journey classics:


I might go see these guys as well, this guy sounds like Dave Gahan. 34) The Depeche Mode Experience "Master and Servant": 


35) Strangelove: The Depeche Mode Experience "Never Let Me Down Again":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites