Friday, March 10, 2023

(Started March 11th, 2021, Finished March 10th, 2023) Part 5 of Songs That Meant Something To Me In The 80s, Songs 69-85

Hello,

The best selected hair metal songs. I can't post every great hair metal song, so my goal is to get the best mix possible.

I still remember Tom Keifer coming down on a platform playing the piano as the intro to this song. I'm fairly certain that was at the Salt Palace. They also put on a hell of a show. I love their blues tinged rock. 69) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got (Til It's Gone):


70) Poison "Talk Dirty To Me":


Oh back in the day Sebastian Bach, why oh why did you make fun of Debbie Gibson and "Electric Youth"? Youth can go wild, why can't they be electric? 71) Skid Row "Youth Gone Wild":


72) Scorpions "Big City Nights":


73) Twisted Sister "I Wanna Rock":


74) Ratt "Round and Round":


75) Quiet Riot "Bang Your Health (Metal Health)":


Joe Elliot always insisted that that Def Leppard are not a hair metal band. I don't know that I agree with him. However they're still one of my favorite bands ever, here are five of their best 80s songs. 
78) "Bringin' On The Heartbreak":


79) "Rock of Ages":


80) "Women":


81) "Animal":


82) "Action! Not Words":


Along with "Purple Rain" one of my favorite movies of the 80s was "Footloose", another 80s movie with an amazing soundtrack. These are three of my favorite songs from "Footloose".
83) "Almost Paradise":


This was the song used as music for a very dramatic scene in the original "Footloose". 
84) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":


85) Sammy Hagar "The Girl Gets Around":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites