Thursday, March 2, 2023

(Finished March 2nd, 2023) B101's Top 500 Songs of the 80s, Part 23: Songs 90-74

Hello,

Because I haven't taken on enough projects already I decided I'd start yet one more project. I Googled The Top Songs of the 80s and found a Billboard list, but I didn't want to pay for that. I'm sure that Billboard would call that proprietary information. Next I thought I could do my Top 100 80s songs on my iTunes, but that ended up being too much work. I continued Googling and stumbled across this B101 countdown- they're an 80s and More station out of Providence. Since I found this easily and there's no financial strings attached I'm hoping this isn't proprietary information. Thanks to B101.

90) Blondie "The Tide Is High":

89) Billy Joel "Uptown Girl":

88) The Pretenders "Brass In Pocket":

87) Prince "Raspberry Beret":

86) Stevie Nicks "Edge of Seventeen":

85) John Mellencamp "Hurts So Good":

84) Cameo "Word Up":

83) U2 "I Still Haven't Found Out What I'm Looking For":

82) The Go-Gos "We Got The Beat":

81) Van Halen "Jump":

80) Genesis "In Too Deep":

79) Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone":

78) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":

77) Billy Joel "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":

To paraphrase Eddie Murphy, it sounds like Bobby learned himself a new word. 76) Bobby Brown "My Prerogative":

75) The Romantics "What I Like About You":

74) Men At Work "Down Under":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites