Friday, March 17, 2023

(Started March 17th, 2023) Part 1 of Best 90s Bands With Female Singers and Solo Female Singers

Hello,

These are the best songs by 90s bands led by female singers. I will include the best songs from all years for these bands.

I'm starting off with one of the lesser known but also one of the best 90s bands. They should be so much more famous than they are now.

The next eight songs are from L7 1) "Pretend That We're Dead":


2) "Off The Wagon":


3) "Bad Things":


4) "Mr. Integrity":


"Mr. Integrity" studio version":


5) "Drama":


6) "Monster":


7) "Shove":


8) "This Ain't The Summer Of Love":


R.I.P. Dolores. The next ten songs are by The Cranberries 9) "Forever Yellow Skies":


10) "I Just Shot John Lennon":


11) "Dreams":


12) "Linger":


13) "Zombie":
14) "Ode Be To My Family":
15) "Ridiculous Thoughts":
16) "Free To Decide":
17) "Analyse":
18) "Salvation":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites