Saturday, March 25, 2023

(Finished March 25th, 2023) Part 1 of Songs On My Mind: "Bad Cinderella" and Musicians I'll Be Seeing In Concert Soon

Hello,

These next nine videos are from the latest Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Bad Cinderella". I hadn't even realized that he had a new musical out- some music addict I am I know. But "Bad Cinderella" has been getting terrible reviews. I don't know about the musical to have an opinion yet, but I do love many of the songs so far. These first 9 songs are all from "Bad Cinderella".

1) "Bad Cinderella":

2) "It Has To Be Her/ "Bad Cinderella":

3) "I Know I Have A Heart":

4) "So Long":

5) "Unfair":


6) "Beauty Has A Price":


7) "Hunks" Song:


8) "Man's Man":


9) "I Am No Longer Me":


10) Depeche Mode "Ghosts Again";


My rock concert girlfriend and I are going to go see this tribute band in a couple of weeks. They look and sound so much like the actual Depeche Mode it's crazy. 11) Strangelove- The Depeche Mode Experience "Enjoy The Silence":


 The actual Depeche Mode on their new tour supporting "Memento Mori". 12) "Just Can't Get Enough/ "Never Let Me Down Again" and "Personal Jesus":


Also Duran Duran is coming with Bastille and Nile Rodgers featuring Chic to Salt Lake City on June 3rd. I love Duran Duran- and have seen them in concert before. They were great and I'll be sharing some of their best songs on an upcoming blogs.  I also love Chic, although I'm not quite as familiar with Bastille. These next five songs are all by Bastille. 13) "Pompeii":


14) Bastille "Things We Lost In The Fire":


15) Bastille "Bad Blood":


16) Bastille "Oblivion":


17) Bastille "Revolution":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites