Tuesday, March 28, 2023

(Finished March 28rd, 2023) Part 3 of The "Oh Yeah" Songs

Hello,

These are songs that I haven't heard or thought that much the last few years, but hearing or seeing them once again I remember how great of songs they are. I hear the song and then think "oh yeah" that's a great song. I'm going to add another "oh yeah" to this blog. It's "oh yeah" I completely forgot about that song.

35) Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing":

36) R.E.M. "What's The Frequency Kenneth":

37) They Might Be Giants "Women and Men":

38) Hole "Celebrity Skin":

39) Counting Crows "Einstein On The Beach":

40) Barenaked Ladies "This Old Apartment":

41) Jon Bon Jovi "Blaze of Glory":

42) Soundgarden "Spoonman":

43) The Smashing Pumpkins "Cherub Rock":

44) The Chicks "Not Ready To Make Nice":

45) Reel Big Fish "Sell Out":

46) Earth, Wind and Fire "Boogie Wonderland":

47) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression I Get":


48) Smash Mouth "Walkin' On The Sun":

49) Ready For The World "Love You Down":

50) Steve Winwood "Roll With It":

51) The Brian Setzer Orchestra "Jump, Jive and Wail":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites