Saturday, March 4, 2023

(Finished March 4th, 2023) Part 4 of The Best "Obscure" 70's Songs 52-68 (But What Is Obscure?)

Hello,

What is obscure? I guess that would be any thing that you might not be familiar with. For instance I've heard The Knack's "My Sharona" many times, and it has been in movies etc, but it might be obscure to you. I don't know how that's possible, but everyone hears different music in their lives. Some songs on here by big named artists are obscure to me. To paraphrase I guess obscurity is in the ear of the beholder.

52) The Marshall Tucker Band "Heard It In A Love Song":

53) Ten Years After "I'd Love To Change The World":

54) Melissa Manchester "Midnight Blue":

55) Stealers Wheel "Stuck In The Middle With You":

56) Paper Lace "Billy, Don't Be A Hero":

57) Tom T. Hall "I Love":

58) Steve Martin "King Tut":

This is such an incredibly cool song. If you're going to be a one hit wonder then this is the way to go. 59) M "Pop Muzik":

60) Chuck Mangione "Feels So Good":

61) The James Gang "Walk Away":

62) Dave Edmunds "I Hear You Knocking":

63) The Trammps "Disco Inferno":


64) Olivia Newton-John "A Little More Love":

65) Bee Gees "Love You Inside Out":

66) Bob Welch "Ebony Eyes":

67) The Carpenters "Superstar":

68) Canned Heat "Let's Work Together":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites