Saturday, October 28, 2023

(Finished October 28th, 2023) The Top 17 Songs from March 15th, 2003

Hello,

How many of these songs will I be familiar with? This chart is a very interesting mix of hip hop/ soul and country music. Off the top of my head I know five of the seventeen songs. I wasn't a big fan of the music of the 2000s until Lady Gaga broke out at the end of the decade.

I have no regrets that I never heard this "classic" until today. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever hear this "song". 17) 50 Cent "Wanksta":

16) JAY-Z featuring Pharrell "Excuse Me Miss":

Eminem is terrible, this is one of the dumbest songs ever. This is the musical equivalent of lowest common denominator. 15) Eminem featuring Dina Rae "Superman":

14) 3 Doors Down "When I'm Gone":

13) Tyrese "How You Gonna Act Like That":

12) Christina Aguilera "Beautiful":

Will someone one please remind me what P. Diddy is calling himself now days. Wait a minute, never mind I just don't care. 11) B2K and P. Diddy "Bump Bump Bump":

10) Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock "Picture":

9) Avril Lavigne "I'm With You":

I literally have never heard of this song. 8) Missy Elliott "Gossip Folks":

One amazing band covering the classic of another amazing band, Fleetwood Mac. 7) The Chicks "Landslide":

6) R. Kelly "Ignition":

5) Justin Timberlake "Cry Me A River":

4) Aaliyah "Miss You":

I like the parts where Ashanti sang, but the the rest of the song is terrible. This really was a hit in 2003? 3) Ja Rule featuring Ashanti "Mesmerize":

2) Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J  "All I Have":

1) 50 Cent "In Da Club":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites