Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm trying out the mobile blogging. I probably will try to blog at the black label society concert tuesday. My condolences to David Cook.
His brother died today.

Addition from my computer.
He died after a valiant 10 year battle with brain cancer. You may remember the initials AC on David Cook's guitar on "AI" last year. That was a tribute to his brother who unknowingly was coming to the end of his battle with cancer. David Cook handled that whole situation with so much aplomb last year.

Mobile blogging is really cool and it appeals to my inner geek. However I can only type up to 160 characters per message. I also am still getting used to the Blackberry Curve keyboard. It's not a querty keyboard so there's a bit of a learning curve. (No pun intended.)

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites