Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello,

Here is one of the greatest speechs of all-time, this is an edited but still very powerful version of "I Have A Dream". Enjoy!



What many call some of the most well-written words from the Civil Rights Movement:

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.htm

This proves that Whitney really sings for herself. She messes up on the lyrics, has a wardrobe malfunction, she sounds like she ran out of breath and the back-up singers do most of the work. That is true, but when she's singing she's killing it. I love Whitney Houston!



I love Rihanna too!



I love Allison Iraheta too, her first album cover.



I still believe in you Dodgers, here's some inspiration:

This still gives me the chills, Kirk Gibson's amazing home run. Gibson with both legs injured, he could barely run. Yet he still hits this amazing home run. I almost worked this night but told the person "no". I didn't know when the Dodgers would be back in the World Series again. (Still waiting LA!) The call is by the legendary Vin Scully, still the voice of the Dodgers. Comparisons to "The Natural" are appropriate, but this actually happened.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites