Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random news and notes

Hello,

A short blog today, due to time limitations. First of all I would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. I would also like to wish my youngest boy a happy birthday. Our Halloween boy was born six years ago today. It's hard to believe our little boy was born in a bathtub six years ago today. Did we plan on having a baby at home? No! He was just ready to be born. Yes it's true, my wife gave birth without pain drugs. It was the most courageous things I have ever seen with my eyes.

Daughtry is going to perform at the halftime show on Thanksgiving in the NFL game between Dallas-Oakland. Daughtry might be the highlight of the day, as the game features two mediocre teams. Of course, the Dallas game will be better than the Detroit game, as the Lions will get beat at home. That game is usually only watched by die hard NFL and Lions fans.

Kelly Clarkson announced her next CD will be out in Fall, 2010. I expect another great CD from her. The four best contestants from "American Idol" have been David Cook, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry and Kelly Clarkson. (Two of the most hyped and least interesting contestants have been David Archuleta and Adam Lambert.) Carrie Underwood and Allison Iraheta's new CDs are the ones I'm waiting for the most now.





Carrie Underwood is trying to capture that 70's vibe. Her new CD "Play On" is out Tuesday. Allison Iraheta's first CD is out December 1st. As you can see above her debut CD is titled "Just Like You".

Have a great day, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites