Saturday, February 20, 2010

2/16 and 2/17 Hollywood Week 2, Part 1



Molly Ringwald you rule!

Hello,

I was listening to sports radio on the way home from work the other day. They were talking about Danica Patrick and they couldn't figure out what her appeal was. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, here's my thousand words.



Going into the second half of Hollywood week, there are 71 remaining contestants.

Starting at 7:00am that morning we see the judges reviewing the remaining contestants. The judges broke the remaining contestants into three rooms.

In the rooms episode: Here's who I could figure out in who was in each room. I will give the group number, the contestants and their number in the last themusicaddict rankings.

Group 1 features: Katie Stevens (5), Tyler Grady (23), Casey James (16), Todrick Hall (7), Alex Lambert (NR), Michael Lynche (NR), Jermaine Sellers (14), Tim Urban (NR), Andrew Garcia (9), Sioban Magnus (NR), Tori Kelly (18), Lilly Scott (15), Theri (NR), Michelle Delamor (NR). 8/13 of these contestants were in my most recent rankings. This group made it through to the next round.

Group 2 features: Hope Johnson (1), Keia Johnson (NR), Mary Powers (NR), Lloyd Thomas (NR), Christian Spear (NR), Jermaine Purifory (20), Charity Vance (NR), Bryan Walker (NR), Tisha Holland (NR) and Tasha Layton (6). Only 3 of the 10 people I could figure out in this group are in my rankings. Obviously if I would have had to predict I would have predicted this would be the room to go home. Although I disagree as this group featured two of my favorites Tasha Layton and Hope Johnson. Please try out again next year.

Group 3 features: Maddie Penrose (22), Shelby Dressell (NR), Angela Martin (NR), Jessica Furney (29), Haeley Vaughn (10), Didi Benami (3), Lee Dewyze (12), Lacey Brown (17), Aaron Kelly (NR), Joe Munoz (NR, this is the first we've seen of him), Janeel Wheeler (4), Jessica Cunningham (19), John Park (26).

Coming tomorrow: Part 2 of this blog and then hopefully my new Top 30 on Monday. With my numbers 1, 6, 8, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 30 not being on the show anymore, obviously there will be big changes. It's been a long and busy week.

Have a good day.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites