Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"The Graveyard Book"

Hello,

The Graveyard BookThe Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I started reading this last night and I wasn't very impressed. It starts off with the death of 3 people and their surviving child, a baby, sneaks out of his crib. He heads off to the graveyard and the spirits of the dead people will take care of him until he's grown. Really? I read the first 50 pages and that was enough for me thanks.

View all my reviews >>

On my reading list I plan on finishing Joe Hill's "Horns" and then hopefully start reading Karl Marlantes "Matterhorn". That is if it's in the library at that time. Other books on the future reading list include Bret Easton Ellis' "Lunar Park", Jennifer Egan's "The Keep", The Percy Jackson novels and a history of the Arsenal Football Club.

thebookaddict

No comments:

Favorites