Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dio rocks!, Ozzy isn't too shabby either.

Hello,

I was driving home from work tonight and I had a Dio "Anthology" cranked up and was rocking out to some sweet tunes. Here's a selection of some of Dio's best songs, starting with his best song.

Don't judge these great songs by their cheesy 80's videos. These videos are horrendous. It makes more sense why MTV rarely plays videos anymore.

"Last In Line":



"Holy Diver":



Live "Rainbow In The Dark", could those pants be any tighter Ronnie?



"We Rock": (Listening to the live version of this song confirms what I thought about the above "live" performance. Ronnie is lip synching and with those pants so tight I understand.)



"One Night In The City":



One more: "Egypt (The Chains Are On)"



Since they are so closely associated with each other, lets give a little love to Ozzy. Here's one of the best openings to a song ever, and then the rest of the song.



"Crazy Train" again, but this time live and with great guitar work. I just can't get myself to call a guitar an ax. I can see why this video almost has 19 million views.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites