Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brett Favre, Yes Katy you are hot!

Hello,

According to espn.com, Brett Favre is possibly about ready to announce his retirement. I honestly don't care what he does. I just want him to make a decision and STICK WITH IT. I'm sick of the soap opera that he has turned this into. I'm sick of all his not being to make a decision. He just loves to be in the media spotlight and he's milking it for all that it's worth. Brett, please just make a decision already.

Katy Perry is the new Rolling Stone cover girl and she's looking pretty good. I'm glad they actually have someone interesting on their cover for once. She has a lot of talent and great songs and I'm looking forward to her new CD on August 24th.



I was listening to this song on the way home, is this not an amazing song?



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites