Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More "Idol" rumors- Paula please go away.

Hello,

According to ew.com, Paula sent out a mysterious tweet (more likely she had someone do it for her.) The tweet reads, "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on.” (That makes me think of a joke: How long does it take a blonde/airhead to get around the world? I don't have a punch line yet though.) That's a Winston Churchill quote, does Paula even know who Churchill is? ew.com "American Idol" guru Michael Slezak thinks that might mean that Paula may be hinting that she may go back to "Idol". All I have to say is: Just go away Paula, you need to pass the torch to someone else. Please crappy Kara and robotic Randy go away too. All 3 of you are terrible. To the person who said Paula is the show, I think you mean Simon is the show. This should be the last season anyway. This show has had it’s run.

Also the Brett Favre needs more attention stupidity continues on. I don't recall seeing anyone more desperate for attention than Favre. Seriously if he doesn't want to have attention, all he has to do is make a decision. Then if he changes his mind later, fine. With the pennant races really heating up in MLB, I had to hear about Favre about 10 minutes on Sportscenter last night. Can we please put a media quarantine on him until he either reports to camp or doesn't report to camp? (Yes I realize the irony of me writing about him now.)

This movie looks hilarious, although all the good scenes in it are in the previews.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites