Thursday, June 20, 2013

Songs Rocking themusicaddict's iPod June, 2013

Hello,

I had a great workout this morning, part of the reason is the great music I have on my iPod. The music I put on my iPod is geared towards great music for exercise. Here's some of those songs that was rocking my workout this morning, other great songs on my iPod and a song I fell in love with on Spotify this morning.

This is the song on Spotify I fell in love with, Beth Hart's "The Ugliest House On The Block":



Great songs rocking my iPod:

I love Rush's "Spirit of Radio" so much, it seems to have foretold the poisonous rise of corporate America. Here's "Spirit of Radio" with a tag of "Paint It Black" live:



My all-time favorite RUN-D.M.C. song, "It's Tricky":



I remember this song from this morning and how it kicked my butt, the Black Eyed Peas "Rock That Body":



I'm sad that My Chemical Romance has broken up. Yet another group that I got into way too late. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)":



Shakira's "Whenever, Wherever":



Boston's "Cool The Engines":



Creed's "My Own Prison" (Live at Woodstock '99):



Depeche Mode's "A Pain That I'm Used To":



The studio version of the same song:



Evanescence's "My Immortal":



Project Jenny, Project Jan (featuring Fujiya and Miyagi) "Pins and Needles":



Hinder's "Lips Of An Angel":



Mark Chesnutt's "I Just Wanted You To Know":



Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam's "I Wonder If I Take You Home":



U2's "Elevation" (Live):



Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car":



The amazing ZZ Ward and "Put The Gun Down":



Van Halen, or some would say, Van Hagar's "Feels So Good":



Here's their "5150" CD:



Sarah Vaughn's "Fever" (Extended Adam Freeland Mix):



Rick James "Super Freak":



Okay the girl has gone kind of crazy, but I love Miley Cyrus' "Liberty Walk":



The fantastic Nelly Furtado's "Explode":



Pink's "Last To Know":



Reel Big Fish's "Sell Out":



Redlight King's "Bullet In My Hand":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites